Very interesting game, I had fun playing it! A very feel good type of game
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
leftover soup is a collaboration between Rook Liu, Beckett Rowan, Leslie Zeng (Hades and Hermes) that's also a reflection on the difficulties of collaborating with other people. working together isn't always easy. you'll start, stop, and stumble along the way, and the final structure of the project will be a simulacrum of how you worked together. even when it doesn't turn out, your efforts are still beautiful for all the evidence of your relationship.
it went better for us than it did for Alex and Zach. Here's some accomplishments:
- we didn't lose any sleep. (kill the crunch culture in your head.)
- we were messy and a little haphazard, and it all turned out fine.
- we were forgiving of ourselves and each other.
- we had a thousand more ideas than we had time to make, and each one was exciting and great.
- we tried some funky processes and were unfraid of making something awful.
- there were no casualities.
- we laughed a lot.
and nothing else will matter in 10 years' time.
ProBuilder, PolyBrush, Everything Library
Tomb Raider, Minecraft